- Improving LGBTQIA+ data collection and taking actions to foster an LGBTQIA+ supportive workplace, tracked through employee surveys and participation in relevant external benchmarking.
- Conduct an internal assessment, using the United Nations Human Rights benchmarking to help identify priorities for 2023 and beyond.
- Our RXers will be featured in articles being published in DIVA and Attitude magazines, in collaboration with our sibling company, LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
- We will sponsor two education and awareness events in 2023, including “Unlearn to Rethink” during June Pride Month.
- We will expand our engagement with myGwork to continue to increase our inclusive brand exposure and hiring from the Community through myGwork member benefits, including campaigns, feature articles, speaking engagements, and tracking applicants from myGwork job site.
- Pride USA has prioritized bringing their focus toward building community and safe spaces for all employees in 2023.
- All-In Mexico will actively promote bringing LGBTQIA+ inclusivity to our Mexico events and will continue to promote a culturally diverse and inclusive workplace, to be facilitators of change in RX!
"I genuinely believe that we are making a difference to the LGBTQ traveller experience through RX’s PROUD Experiences event. Destinations and hotels are adapting their offerings to be more welcoming and truly make everyone feel like they belong everywhere. We are helping allies understand that more can be done and we’re helping hospitality companies to become advocates, even in countries where it’s still illegal to be gay."
"Pride to me, means a lack of shame, lack of apology for who you are. It is about being your authentic self. It is about celebrating identity and individuality. It is also about honouring those that came before us, who fought for the safe spaces that we have today, and for those that continue to do. It is because of them, I don't have to silence my voice, and I don't have to be afraid to speak out. Being part of the RX family where diversity is not only accepted but celebrated, I know that my voice is heard. In those moments, I am the most proud of my identity."
"To me, pride is knowing I can bring being trans to work and not hide it. I can tell people how I actually feel when I come in each morning - how transphobia and transmisogyny in news and media actually affects myself and my community on a day-to-day basis and I know that my colleagues will listen, respect that and stand with me."